At Noah's ARC, we believe that education is the cornerstone of positive change. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive education support to empower children, young adults, and communities in Kyenjojo District and the surrounding areas. Through our education-focused programs and initiatives, we strive to break the cycle of poverty, high levels of illiteracy and unlock the potential of every individual.
Noah's ARC is currently serving of 212 children and they are at different levels of education of these,
- 131 in primary level,
- 50 in secondary,
- 11 in tertiary and university.
- 20 of our Children have already graduated and self sustaining to their families and the community.
Financial need for a child to be fully transformed;
Each of our Primary and secondary child requires $120 per month, $1440 per year, while those in university and tertiary institution require a financial support of $ 150 per month per child and $1800 per year. Each of this fund collected is put under the education fund basket to take care of all the children in those different levels.
This fund covers children's needs like, quality education, health care, food and clothing and scholarstic materials.
How to get involved
1. Raise a monthly contribution towards children's education fund
2. Offer a one time gift towards the education fund
3. Sending teams and volunteers to share their time and expertize in the different activities of the organization.
4. Sharing a word about our mission, Vision and sucess stories to as to enable us reach out to many.